Journey to the past
We will experience three days an exciting programm for families, couples and single geocachers
What it's all about
We will celebrate with you a great geocaching mega event with geocachers from many countries – actually there a three events spread over a whole weekend in Kiel, the state capital of Schleswig-Holstein, located directly at the baltic sea.
- Day 1 -the meet & greet under the motto “Welcome at the Kiel Firth” at the beach of Falckenstein.
- Day 2 -the main event of the Geocaching Days at the open air museum Molfsee – ways to the past.
- Day 3 -hoist the anchor – going out to the baltic sea on historic ships
What you can learn
We have planned many great workshops
- T5 basics
- … see more here soon
About the Geocaching Days
The Geocaching Days are an event from geocachers for geocachers. Geocaching is a hobby in which it comes to finding container at certain places and leaving a log there.
Our events will take place on Friday 11 August 2017 with the event at Falckenstein beach, the main event on Saturday August 12, 2017 at the open air museum and on Sunday, August 13, 2017 with historic ships out onto the Baltic Sea.
Three country points nearby: Denmark, Norway, Sweden.
A full program with many highlights
Many interesting things planned already. The schedule will be released timely.
Hurry up and get your own personal ticket with a few extras.
Not yet available.
What did others say?
Pictures of the locations
These great companies support us
- Hamburger Landstraße 97, 24113 Molfsee
- N 54° 20.426 E 010° 08.033
- 09:00 - 18:00